Oracle Apps Technical
Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and Reports knowledge required before start this course).
* Introduction to ERP
* Introduction about Oracle Apps.
* Explaining Different Roles in Oracle Apps.
* Apps file architecture
* Apps Data Base Architecture.
* Creation of New Users
* Creation new Application
* Creation of Responsibilities
* Data Group, Request Group
* Request Set
* Introduction to Key and Descriptive FIEXFIEDS
* Differences between DFF and KFF.
* Enabling a DFF
* Develop new form with DFF features.
* Value Sets
* Multi Organization
* Profile options
* Table Registration using Ad-dd package
* WHO columns.
* Custom Form Development using Standard Template.
* From Registration Steps
* Form Functions
* Developing and Registering Custom Report with Parameters
* How to use user exits in Reports.
* Explaining about SQL*Loader.
* Explaining Different phases of interface/Conversion development.
* Explaining about Outbound interface.
* Explaining different types of Concurrent Programs (PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, HOST).
* Real time Examples for standard Report Customization.
* Real time Example for new report development.
* Real time Example for Inbound Interface/Conversion Development.
* Real time Example for outbound Interface Development.
* How to write PL/SQL Code using Oracle Standard API’s (Inbound).
* How to Call Concurrent Programs from PL/SQL.
* Explaining one of functional flow. It will be either P2P/O2C.
* AIM Methodology(MD050,MD070,MD120)
* Giving Overview about Forms Personalization, XML Publisher, Discoverer, Work flow Alerts.
* Providing Exercises every day to understand the concept very well.
* Providing Oracle Apps Technical FAQ's.